[gradsusr] remove value over 100 in legend

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue Sep 6 09:19:52 EDT 2011

Instead of cbarn, you could specify the background color for the portion
over 100, then use cbar if you don't need the tapered ends.  That way the
"100" will still plot as the end number.
Stephen Mc

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:23 PM, chinh ta huu <chinhth2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all users
>     I plot probability map range of value 0-100.
> But in my legend value over 100 still display with grey colour as attached
> file
> Anyone please tell  me how to remove this part.
> Thank you
> Chinh
>
> --
> (Mr.) Ta Huu Chinh
> National, Weather Forecasting Center, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
> No: 4th, Dang Thai Than, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
> Tel: 84-903-402-181
> Fax: 84-43-824-4917
> Email: chinhth2010 at gmail.com
> Website: http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/chinhth2005/
> Website: http://bestknowledge-chinhth.blogspot.com/
> Website: http://anhcuoidep.vn

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.