[gradsusr] Skew T Indices

gabriel gavinho gavinho.gabriel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:12:04 EDT 2011

Dear users,

I’ve been working with the script by Bob Hart for plotting Skew T(
ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/scripts/plotskew.gs) and I am specially
interested in the featured Indices. I understand that the scrip allows you
to chose the information you would like to display. I would like to know if
there is any settings that would provide only the box with the indices or
some other script that fits my needs.
There are also several indices I can’t obtain, for example the Showater
Index. Is there a script capable of calculating more Indices?

Regards,

Gabriel Gavinho
URFJ - Brazil