[gradsusr] Compiling Wgrib2

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Wed Nov 16 18:42:22 EST 2011

I would just use an RPM... you find the RPM, click the link and linux will
install it for you.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/gbvalor/

Find your operating system, then on the next screen you likely want to
click the x86_64 directory... then scroll way to the bottom to find wgrib2.
So for example, if your OS is CentOS you'd click:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/gbvalor/CentOS_5/x86_64/wgrib2-1.9.1c-3.1.x86_64.rpm

Good luck

Andrew Revering
Convective Development, Inc.