[gradsusr] failing to open a netcdf file format (365 day calendars are no longer supported by sdfopen).

Alan Robock robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 16 15:01:09 EST 2011

Dear Jose,

Use xdfopen file.ddf

and the file.ddf should be:

dset ^filename.nc
options 365_day_calendar
tdef time 365 linear 00z1jan1900 1dy

for example.

Alan Robock, Professor II
  Editor, Reviews of Geophysics
  Director, Meteorology Undergraduate Program
  Associate Director, Center for Environmental Prediction
Department of Environmental Sciences        Phone: +1-732-932-9800 x6222
Rutgers University                                  Fax: +1-732-932-8644
14 College Farm Road                   E-mail: robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551  USA      http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock