[gradsusr] How to save an animation

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:44:30 EST 2011

I made several animations, but using external utilities such as gifsicle or
GIMP to put several GIF images together into an animated GIF.  I believe
both of those utilities are open-source or free to obtain.  gifsicle is
quite simple, too.  If you go that route, you just need to write a grads
script that makes each of the individual images.

Jeff Duda

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 1:38 PM, hersala <hersala at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear GrADS users
>
> Can someone tell me how can I save an animation created with GrADS with
> the aim of pasting it in a slide presentation.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Hernán

Jeff Duda
Grad student - PhD, Meteorology
University of Oklahoma School of Meteorology - Center for Analysis and
Prediction of Storms