[gradsusr] Change to the Cookbooks

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 4 18:13:42 EDT 2011

All,

  Up to now users were able to register themselves and create an account in
the OpenGrADS Cookbooks
wiki<http://cookbooks.opengrads.org/index.php?title=Main_Page>.
Unfortunately, we have had a number of spam where bots registered
themselves and post innapropriate content (we had to delete almost 1,000
pages). For now on, the procedure for creating an account requires that you
send e-mail to opengrads-cooks at lists.sf.net requesting to be registered as
a user of the *OpenGrADS Cookbooks*.  This is an one-time deal.

 Let me know if you have any questions, and please consider contributing
Recipes and sharing what you know with others.

 Cheers!

    Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva