[gradsusr] OpenGrADS 2.01.oga.1 Bundle for Linux - Ubuntu issues

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Tue Nov 1 20:11:37 EDT 2011

OK, this is unfortunately a bug. It was one of my own pet peeves that 'set xsize' required a carriage return in the command window before it would redraw the contents of the window. The fix works nicely in interactive mode, but is apparently having some issues when invoked more than once from a script. The reason why it hangs is because it's waiting for a mouse click.  You can click in the display window and the script will continue, or you can take the 'set xsize' command out of your script and use the -g option on startup to set the window size. I will work on a patch.
--Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org