[gradsusr] Reading NetCDF files from AVHRR data

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Wed May 25 17:21:37 EDT 2011

Hi Lance:

I don't think the issue is range, or any of the attributes, but rather
the dimensions.  Check the top
of the netcdf file, and if you don't have latitude/longitude (looks like
you have pixels and scans),
you'll have to create a ctl file that maps the dimensions that you do
have onto the XDEF/YDEF
variables.   The documentation is here:
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdxdfopen.html

Jim