[gradsusr] average over list of t not range

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Tue May 17 15:41:07 EDT 2011

you misunderstand me. I have two files, uwind.nc, vwind.nc and I want to
produce a spatial plot (lon = 35 68, lat = 0 75) of u;v for each of these
time values and average out the result. I have more lists, so typing out
define for each time value and then using x+y+...+z/n is not really a good
option

can anyone help me out?