[gradsusr] station data

Pou-Chang John Chen wishingwork at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Mar 28 12:36:14 EDT 2011

The example Fortran code should be stream type, so the 'options sequential' in
ctl file could be the problem.
If it doesn't work, here is an example to write station data in my site.
http://www.wishingwork.com/grads/control-file/write-station-data.html
I think the most common mistake could be:
 1. the time should keep the same value, which means the report time.
 2. the nlev should keep 1 as one layer surface data

John

GrADS Tutorial on Facebook