[gradsusr] how to deal with gribscan and wgrib/wgrib2?

muhammad hasan ali baig mhasanbaig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:14:35 EST 2011

Dear all,
            I am using the latest version of GrADS in windows
'grads-2.0.a9.oga.1-win32_superpack'. I tried to use gribscan and
wgrib/wgrib2 to convert my data into GRIB2 format but message occurred
'unknown command'. How can i deal with this problem?

*Muhammad Hasan Ali Baig,
*

*Key Laboratory of Meteorological Disaster of Ministry of Education,Nanjing*

*University of Information Science & Technology, Nanjing 210044, P. R. China
*
*Mobile: +8615251705047