[gradsusr] [BULK] Re: Masking Domain in Grads

Zablone Owiti zablonowiti at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 21:28:28 EST 2011

Hi Yaqiang,
Thanks for the response, but the masking (Blanking) we meant here cannot be handled by the function you  suggested.
The objective is to have the contours or shading  restricted within a country or state boundary and NOT to mask out certain values, land or ocean areas.

The question is how to generate a blanking file in grads for a given boundary (polygon).