[gradsusr] Grads v2.0.a8 no printim command + and a question

ugo merlini ugomerlini at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 12:20:15 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying grads and have some questions an d a problem

First of all I'm using a debian (squeeze) linux computer without X-server and I found grads in its repository :-)

Not having an X-server on the computer I will use grads in batch mode and I see that exist a command (printim) which generate an image file but I get this error "PRINTIM error: command not supported in this build" why?

For the question is possible to generate an output image to put on the web server?

Regards

Ugo