[gradsusr] write 4-d data using fwrite in grads

DHRUBA dhrubajyoti at coral.iitkgp.ernet.in
Tue Jun 28 12:58:50 EDT 2011

How to extract 4-d binary file from nedcdf file in grads?
the nc file has both the dimension of level(z) and time(t). I want to get data for a specific time range for all levels for all lon and lat. How to do that?
When I am giving 'set z 1 17' and 'set t 10 200' (for eg.)...it is showing too many variables to vary.

What to do??

--
With best regards,

Dhruba.

Dhrubajyoti Samanta
PhD Scholar
Centre for Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere and Land Sciences (CORAL)
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal
India - 721 302
Ph.: +91 99329 08496 (Mob)
     +91 3222-281291 (Lab)