[gradsusr] Meridional gradient?

sushant puranik sushantpuranik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:13:06 EDT 2011

Jeff
I tried with making changes asper your suggestion.
I got results as Constant field value =333533 for
dy=6.37e6*cdiff(lat,y)*(3.1416/180) command

and also tried dx=6.37e6*cos(lat*(3.1416/180))*cdiff(lon,x)*(3.1416/180) in
this case it shows simply parallel lines on the plot.
Results are attached with this mail.

Thank you

Sushant