[gradsusr] Create boolean map applying threshold

a.arvensis at gmail.com a.arvensis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 06:27:36 EDT 2011

Dear Grads users,

I have a grid with varying values (t). From this grid I want to create a
boolean grid where a value of (1) is assigned to all grid cells above a
certain threshold (2) and the value of (0) is assigned to all other values.
This would be something like:

if (t > 2); t = 1; else t = 0; endif

The line above does not work and my feeling is that such conditional
statements cannot be applied to grid cells, but are rather meant to control
the flow of your script. What approach is appropriate? Thank you very much
in advance!

With kind regards,
Chris