[gradsusr] gv32 in Windows 7

See Hai Ooi axl419 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 04:02:52 EDT 2011

Dear Garut,

          Thank you.

          I use window version of OpenGrADS 2.0.a9.oga.1.  This gv32 file is inside the package but not usable in my present laptop environment.  I have an external harddisk containing GrADS 1.9 (used in Windows Vista).  As my old diagrams are in .gmf, I tried to open them using gv32 in version 1.9.  It worked.  Hope to share my experience with you.  Meanwhile, I still hope someone can provide me a solution if possible.

        Best regards.

Ooi