[gradsusr] Political boundaries in Europe

jagabandhu panda jagabandhu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:58:20 EDT 2011

Hi

I think one can download the coast line data from the national geographic
center, NOAA from the following website and use it

www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/coast

This data will come in filename.dat format or in text format. However, I am
not sure how to use this data in grads. I am also trying to use it. Some one
who is quite experienced in grads and knows this, may help us further in
this direction.

I would request the users to guide us in this direction.
regards
Jagabandhu
Nanyang Technological University
Singapore