[gradsusr] GUI for GrADS

Goodson,Ron [Edm] Ron.Goodson at EC.gc.ca
Fri Jun 17 11:27:16 EDT 2011

I have some widget wrappers around scripts that allow me to call up
different data-sets or pre-existing scripts to display the data .. as
well as pan/zoom.  It would make a good starting point if you knew what
you were doing .. but is probably too specific to me if you don't know
much scripting.

for a few pics .. see

	http://picasaweb.google.com/115150825322718028355/GrADSViewer#

ron

-----Original Message-----
From: gradsusr-bounces at gradsusr.org
[mailto:gradsusr-bounces at gradsusr.org] On Behalf Of Salvador Salazar
Sent: June 17, 2011 12:48 AM
To: gradsusr at gradsusr.org
Subject: [gradsusr] GUI for GrADS

Hi guys,

I know GrADS has the ability to support 'widgets', and I wanted to know
if anyone has made or knows where to get access to a GUI for GrADS.
Also, I know this is a trivial problem, but how do I change the
background of my display? I tried using the 'set background 1' to change
the display to white, but nothing happened.