[gradsusr] problem sdfopen uwnd.mon.mean.nc

Rusmawan Suwarman rusmedong at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 08:00:41 EDT 2011

Thank you Jennifer,
Here I send you the GradS system in my computer

Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.0.a7.1
Copyright (c) 1988-2008 by Brian Doty and the
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
GrADS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information

Config: v2.0.a7.1 little-endian readline netcdf hdf4-sds
Issue 'q config' command for more information.
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
ga-> q config
Config: v2.0.a7.1 little-endian readline netcdf hdf4-sds
Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.0.a7.1
Copyright (c) 1988-2009 by Brian Doty and the
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
This program is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information.

Rusmawan Suwarman
Doctoral Students
Department of Life and Environmental Sciences
Graduate School of Sciences and Technology
Kumamoto University