[gradsusr] Missing variables in 3-d fwrite binary file

Kevin Huyck klhuyck at meridian-enviro.com
Mon Jul 25 15:26:52 EDT 2011

Jim,

I thought those values represented the time step. After changing them to
"1" as you suggested, the data are what I was expecting. My next step is
creating multiple levels corresponding to numerous isentropic levels.
For each level I add, I'll increment the "1"s to the number of vertical
levels.

Many, many thanks for you suggestion.

Kevin L. Huyck
Forecaster, Meridian Environmental Technology, Inc.
klhuyck at meridian-enviro.com <mailto:klhuyck at meridian-enviro.com>

Composed using Mozilla Thunderbird!