[gradsusr] P-value of scorr & tcorr

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Fri Jul 22 10:36:56 EDT 2011

Hi Teresa,

sorry for replying so late, i had some personal issues. well I have some
difficulties with this technique since I have statistically significant
values both negative and positive, so when i do set cmin or cmax, it will
block out the others. Is there a way to set it to absolute values?

With regards to scorr, I am of the understanding that grads correlates the
final spatial distribution of both and thus producing one value. I guess for
statistical significance one can use the values on statistics books, and
also consider the resolution of the image to obtain n

Regards,

James