[gradsusr] semi-advanced ave tool use

Rowell, Mason D. Mason.D.Rowell-1 at ou.edu
Tue Jul 19 16:36:15 EDT 2011

Hello Grads community,

I can see from the tutorial that one can open several different case files in grads(file1, file2 etc) and average the data from these files for subsequent display. Is there an advanced option that would allow me to specify the domain for each case and then average them? I was hoping to use this function to easily complete an average of 25 cases or so but relative to some specific type of event, which requires different domain centering for each case prior to averaging.

Mason