[gradsusr] 'GrADS on the Web' - InstantWeatherMaps.com

Joey Woodson instantweathermaps at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:43:38 EDT 2011

Thanks for the suggestion. I ran tests of gxyat vs printim and found that
gxyat outputs roughly 4 images per second, and printim outputs roughly 20
images per second (when set to GIF mode, which about 65% faster than PNG at
the expense of a roughly 15% larger file size). I will keep using printim
for the forseeable future, since output speed is paramount to my site's
operation. I do have another question, though, which I will ask in a
separate message.

Joey
http://www.instantweathermaps.com