[gradsusr] Time axis units on Paleoclimate timeseries

Max Berkelhammer berkelha at usc.edu
Fri Jul 8 11:48:51 EDT 2011

Hello.
I am using GrADS version 2.0.a7.oga.3.  I have a long paleoclimate
timeseries going from 3800 years before present to 12300 years before
present.  When I plot a section of this time series (i.e. 3800 to 7000) the
x-axis labels appear normal (i.e. 3000 4000 5000 ...).  However, when I
attempt to plot the entire timeseries the x-axis labels disappear except for
a single label appearing at 4000.  Attached are screen shots showing the
situation.  Any suggestions on how to remedy this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

Best,
Max