[gradsusr] over plot sub region on global chart

Becker, Bernd bernd.becker at metoffice.gov.uk
Mon Jan 31 12:12:24 EST 2011

Wes,

that means massaging the input field, extra disk space and extra I/O.

Is there no such thing as:
open file with t and p:

set lat -90 90
set lon  -180 180

d t

define p1= maskout(p,lon1,lon2,lat1,lat2)

d p1

to mask out everything outside  lon1,lon2,lat1,lat2?

That would be nice.

Thanks for making time for me!
Bernd.

--
Bernd Becker   Climate Impacts Product Development
Met Office Hadley Centre    FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United