[gradsusr] Skip stations when plotting station data

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Jan 19 11:31:28 EST 2011

Jeff,
Skip won't work with station data, at least not directly.  A grid is
required.
Stephen

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Jeffrey Duda <jdduda at iastate.edu> wrote:

> Joralf,
> I don't work with station data, but you could try the skip function and see
> if it does what you want it to.  Good luck.
>
> Jeff Duda
>

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Joralf Quist <J.Quist at meteovista.nl>wrote:
>
>> Dear Grads Users,
>>
>> I'm currently working with some station data. I would like to skip a
>> number of stations, because they are too close to each other. The numbers
>> overlap and the plot is now pretty much unreadable. I was unable to find any
>> suggestions on how to do this. Hopefully someone here can send me in the
>> right direction.
>>
>> Thanks a lot!
>>
>> Joralf

> Jeff Duda
> Iowa State University
> Meteorology Graduate Student
> 3134 Agronomy Hall
> www.meteor.iastate.edu/~jdduda

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.