[gradsusr] Regrid2 not working with GrADS vn. 2.0.a7.1

Mohit Ved mohitv at cdacb.ernet.in
Tue Jan 11 01:56:18 EST 2011

Dear all,

I am working on GrADS version 2.0.a7.1 on a linux machine (fc-12). The
regrid function does not seem to work with this version. I get the
following error when I use the regrid2 function in my grads script.

Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand
   'regrid2' not a variable or function name

The environment variable 'GAUDFT' has been correctly set in my .bashrc.
The location (on my system) where I have installed regrid2 is
/home/mohit/utils/udf/. And GAUDFT is set as
/home/mohit/utils/udf/udft.regrid2. which is a text file containing:

regrid2 1 8 expr value value char value value value value
sequential
/home/mohit/utils/udf/regrid2.exe
udf.regrid.gfi
udf.regrid.gfo

regrid2.exe is also in place. Also, I am able to run this function with
the same settings in the earlier version of GrADS i.e. 1.9b4.

Please let me know if there are any particular settings required in
version 2.0.a7.1 to be able to run regrid2.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mohit Ved,
Member Technical Staff,