[gradsusr] Script errors

Murphy, Darren W dwmurphy at nps.edu
Mon Jan 10 11:38:54 EST 2011

Austin,

Thanks for checking out the script.  I had been doing some testing of the
script and changing the logic to check to see if it was by default entering
the statement.  I forgot to change it back.  Those lines should read...

>> if (minval > 0)
>> prompt 'minval greater than 0'

The problem persists though.  With minval of -0.52 it still enters the
minval>0 statement.

Thanks,
Darren