[gradsusr] gadsdf: Time unit has too small an increment (min. 1 minute).

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 7 07:03:54 EST 2011

The error you get is because you did a time average for each year and CDO
concatenates the results into one output file. If you
do "cdo info ifile.nc" you'll see that the timestamp  is 0 and GrADS does
not like this.

One way to overcome this is to run the CDO command and output each year to
a file. Alternatively, you issue "cdo splityear" on the outputfile.

You should have no problems opening the yearly files in GrADS.

--
Muhammad Rahiz
Researcher & DPhil Candidate (Climate Systems & Policy)