[gradsusr] Open 2 CTL files at the same time?

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Sat Feb 26 00:24:02 EST 2011

Can you open multiple CTL data files at the same time and manipulate the two
data sets together?

I'm running under windows and the only way I could figure out how to create
the CTL files necessary to read the Grib2 data was a method that requires
you to create them for each record in the Grib2 data file individually.

So now I want to use a couple variables (like ugrd and vgrd) to do a vector
plot, but the two variables are in two separate ctl files.