[gradsusr] Logarithmic Y (vertical) axis for 1-D data?

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 23 14:16:35 EST 2011

What is the recommended way for making the Y axis of a plot of 1D data (in this case a vertical profile) logarithmic?

The "set log1d" function in the documentation looked promising until I read it is in Grads 2.0, but not 2.0a.  Is there a beta version available that has this?  Or a pre-log1d workaround?  I would like the Y axis to show the actual pressure values (e.g., 1000 up to 1), not the logarithmic values (3 to 0, or 10^3 to 10^0).
--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185