[gradsusr] downloading NCEP/NCAR data

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 04:44:47 EST 2011

I usually download the NCEP/NCAR data from
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/data/gridded/data.ncep.reanalysis.derived.pressure.html.

There is no need for a script to download the data. You can download it as
usual or use a download manager.

--
Muhammad Rahiz
Researcher & DPhil Candidate (Climate Systems & Policy)