[gradsusr] shaded plots and boundary

刘新圣 sinsonglew at mail.bnu.edu.cn
Fri Feb 18 00:01:32 EST 2011

I got  an option to deal with the problem, that is "set cterp off". When plot contour lines, the cterp is set to "on" defaultly, and the lines will be smoothed by the spline interpolation algorithm. Following are steps to get rid of the problem.

1)  open model.ctl

2)  set cterp off

3)  set gxout shaded

4)  display ts