[gradsusr] sdfopen on opengrads 2.0.a9.oga.1 RHEL5

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Tue Feb 8 13:56:24 EST 2011

Hi Garut:

I tried the exact sdfopen statement using opengrads 2.0.a9.oga.1 on a RH
x86_64 and it works fine.  If you
enter 'q config' does it show something like this:

Config: v2.0.a9.oga.1 little-endian readline printim grib2 netcdf
hdf4-sds hdf5 opendap-grids,stn athena geotiff shapefile

I think you need both netcdf and opendap-grids enabled.  Can't think of
any other reason it would fail, unless
maybe the network and/or server was down at the time.

Jim