[gradsusr] [BULK] Re: opening text file data

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Tue Feb 8 10:57:14 EST 2011

Muhammad,

I have tried using the script that you wrote. I put the nc file I used to
get the data in the same location, as well as the text file. But the only
thing the script did was present the contents as if I displayed them with
the linux command 'cat'

I need to open the file through GrADS and hence work with it like you would
with any other file. What I really want to do is apply it to the tcorr
function for a particular parameter for example pressure, so that I will be
able to obtain a spatial map of correlation (timeseries data against spatial
parameter X)

James