[gradsusr] OpenGrads Installation

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Mon Dec 12 13:44:45 EST 2011

> It does not look like it, since you are able to execute gxyat. When you
> are running your production job, how are you doing this? Can you run your
> script from the "ga->" prompt above? If so, when running your production
> script, can you enter
>
> % which grads (or which ooengrads)
>
> to make sure you are actually running the grads binaries that you just
> installed? Do this right before starting grads and running your script.

AH HA! That did the trick... It was trying to run a version in
/usr/local/bin/grads
I had to delete the grads version in /usr/local/bin even after adding the
right path.

Thanks for your patience and help Arlindo, and for everyone listening
--hopefully all this will also help another newbie out there like me.