[gradsusr] using parea to construct a multi-panel image

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:27:07 EST 2011

Bill,
The problem is that my panel sizes can change easily with different runs of
the script.  What I tried to do was to compute the aspect ratio of the
parea, then use a proportion relationship (assuming I used the same
latitude range) to determine how I should restrict my longitude range.
Unfortunately that did not work.  Anyway, I tried 'set mproj scaled' and
that seems to work.  I can deal with the minor distortion.

Thanks.

Jeff