[gradsusr] using parea to construct a multi-panel image

Bill Reilly bill_reilly at compuserve.com
Fri Dec 9 07:45:01 EST 2011

Jeff:

It takes a bunch of trial and error if you need the plots to have the
EXACT aspect ratio... if it doesn't have to be exact you can 'set mproj
scaled' which will fill the entire plotting area with the map... either
way you need to either try a bunch of plots and adjust the lat/lon range
until you're happy, or come up with a formula to use to determine the
lat to lon ratio that fits into your parea.

Bill

--
Bill Reilly
(+34) 686-110-748