[gradsusr] Interpolate a variable into a value of another variable

Mireieta mireieta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:53:29 EST 2011

Hi grads users!

I have a 3D PV variable and a 3D Theta variable, both in the same pressure
vertical levels, and I would like to display PV in a constant value of
theta.

With fndlvl() I found the pressure levels where I have the constant value
of theta I am interested on. And then, there is the function pinterp() that
interpolates a variable (PV in my case) to a desire pressure level, but it
should be a constant pressure level and it's not working with diferent
pressures at each grid point (in my case, output from fndlvl()).

Has anyone done something similar before? Is there a script to display
something like this?

Thanks a lot!

--
Mireia