[gradsusr] Logic error 8 in gxshad

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Sat Aug 20 20:27:09 EDT 2011

Sudev:

This usually comes up when you have a point with an usually large
number, e.g., a land value incorrectly set.  If you use "set gxout
grfill" you might find which point (or points) are incorrect.  I tried
to open this file via opendap, and it works ok:

sdfopen
http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/SOURCES/.LEVITUS94/.MONTHLY/.theta/dods

Jim