[gradsusr] zinterp.gs

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Fri Apr 22 13:43:44 EDT 2011

Meredith,
I know the way Grads scripting works can be confusing with the quoting of
commands and calling of functions.  That's all you're doing wrong.  I've
attached an edited version of your zinterp.gs file to show you how to do
it.  Notice that I only changed the top few lines.  To work this, you need
to run the zinterp.gs script.  Your test3.gs script would work but you need
to remove the call from any quotes and you need the actual code that makes
up the function to be located within the script file.  Unfortunately Grads
doesn't know that your function is sitting in some other .gs file, even if
it is in the same directory.

Jeff