[gradsusr] problem in opening multiple netcdf files as one file

luis blacutt luis.blacutt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:23:04 EDT 2011

Dear Vijay,

I'm not familiar with ctl files, anyway you can generate a ctl file to open
several files at the same time with the dset %d2%mc%y2 ... instruction  .
When you want to open it (the ctl file) you just need to use the 'open'
instruction. As for me when I'm not working with several files I use xconv
to convert every  one of them to grib format that generates automatically a
ctl file.

Regards
Luis