[gradsusr] regrid data

Subash Yeggina subash.yeggina at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 02:26:48 EDT 2011

Hi! Arlindo,

I am getting the same error as reported above "Syntax Error:  Invalid
Operand 're' not a variable or function name".

I am using GrDAS *2.0.a9.oga.1 version on Windows XP.  *I have attached the
output of q udx in my previous reply as you had posted for the ouput of q
config and q udx in this e-mail chain.

What changes I need to make as the changes you have suggested are for LINUX
OS.

Thanks,
Subash