[gradsusr] regrid data

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Wed Apr 13 20:57:57 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Garut Lama <garutlama at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Initially, I went through the same problem as you guys did. If you are
> using version 1.9 of grads migrate to the latest opengrads 2.0.a9.oga.1
> I downloaded the binary version of opengrads 2.0.a9.oga.1  for FC14  and
> what I did to resolve the issue of " 're' not a variable or function name"
> was  to set the environment variables  GA2UDXT and LD_LIBRARY_PATH  to
> point to the right path which depends on your installation such as:
>
> GA2UDXT=/opt/Opengrads/Contents/Linux/Versions/2.0.a9.oga.1/x86_64/gex/udxt
>
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/Opengrads/Contents/Linux/Versions/2.0.a9.oga.1/x86_64/gex:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

This is only necessary if you did a manual, "classic installation", in which
case you have to set both env variables. If you just untar and put the
Contents/ directory on your path none of this should be necessary.

    Arlindo.

(I am not sure whether the second variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is necessary?)

> Make sure that you put them in your .bashrc or .bash_profile  to make it
> permanent.
>
> Hope this helps and good luck!
>

> Garut

Arlindo da Silva