[gradsusr] regrid data

Garut Lama garutlama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:54:44 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Initially, I went through the same problem as you guys did. If you are using
version 1.9 of grads migrate to the latest opengrads 2.0.a9.oga.1
I downloaded the binary version of opengrads 2.0.a9.oga.1  for FC14  and
what I did to resolve the issue of " 're' not a variable or function name"
was  to set the environment variables  GA2UDXT and LD_LIBRARY_PATH  to point
to the right path which depends on your installation such as:

GA2UDXT=/opt/Opengrads/Contents/Linux/Versions/2.0.a9.oga.1/x86_64/gex/udxt
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/Opengrads/Contents/Linux/Versions/2.0.a9.oga.1/x86_64/gex:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

(I am not sure whether the second variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is necessary?)

Make sure that you put them in your .bashrc or .bash_profile  to make it
permanent.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Garut