[gradsusr] txt to dat/bin file

See Hai Ooi axl419 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 21:55:26 EDT 2011

Hi John,

           Sorry.  On second reading of your email in response to my enquiry, I began to understand what you meant.  I changed the time definition in my .ctl file to jan71, the time labelling was perfect !  It shifted when I changed it back to nov71 as "GrADS likes to round off the dimension into proper grid".   That is fine if I just want the time labelling in terms of year.  However, if I wish to label them as nov71, nov80, ... etc, is there any way I can get it done through script while maintaining my .ctl file as it is (i.e. 40 linear nov71 1yr) ?

          Thank you and best regards.

Ooi