[gradsusr] txt to dat/bin file

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 7 13:22:49 EDT 2011

See Hai Ooi and Fadzil,

Don't think I can be of much help here.  I downloaded See Hai Ooi's
attached files, and could not view sd1.gmf (what type of file is
this?).  Also, made a local version "sd_local.ctl" but again could not
open the binary data file sd.dat in GrADS.  Don't know if data written
on a Windows computer can be read on a non-windows computer?

Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
official or unofficial position of the United States Federal Government,
the United States Department of Commerce, or NOAA."