[gradsusr] compiled from 64 bit Ubuntu 10.10?

Don Van Dyke Don.VanDyke at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 4 05:57:16 EDT 2011

I tried the COLA 64 bit Centos 5.5 build on my Ubuntu shortly after I
made that post (should have tried it before), and it seems to work just
fine.  I didn't realize at first that different versions of Linux would
work like that, especially Red Hat vs Debian, but I'm sure happy that it
does!  :-)

-Don

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Donald Van Dyke <Don.VanDyke at noaa.gov