[gradsusr] compiled from 64 bit Ubuntu 10.10?

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Sun Apr 3 11:48:24 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Donald Van Dyke <Don.VanDyke at noaa.gov>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm just curious if anyone out there has a fully compiled version of
> GrADS 2.0.a9 for the 64 bit version of Ubuntu 10.10 that they're willing
> to share?  Thanks!

Can someone confirm whether both the standard COLA and opengrads builds for
Linux x86_64 are broken for Ubuntu 10.10? In principle one should not need
to make separate builds for each Linux distribution, provided the low level
glibc library is compatible. Also, very often the Linux i386 build would
work on a 64-bit box even when the x86_64 build does not.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu